What should I bring on my tour?
All guests should bring the following items on their Branson Holiday Lights tour:
What should I wear for the tour?
- Photo ID.
- Your VIP Tour Ticket.
- Cash / Credit Cards.
We recommend wearing seasonal attire and comfortable walking shoes. Can guests get out of the car and walk through some of the stops on the tour?
Yes. At certain points in the tour, guests will have the option of leaving the car and walking around the area. Please be advised that many of the stops have uneven terrain, stairs/steps, inclines, and other irregular surfaces.Can I bring food or drink on the tour?
Guests are not permitted to bring outside food or beverages on the Branson Holiday Lights tour. If guests need to bring food or beverages, they must be kept in sealed containers throughout the duration of the tour. Guests are provided a bottle of water. The tour also stops at the Backstage Cafe at the Branson Hotel. What does the tour include?
The Branson Lights Tour includes:
When are tours available?
- Transportation on Our 18 Passenger Mercedes Sprinter Coach.
- An Entertaining and Experienced Local Guide.
- 2 Different Holiday Lighting Displays.
- Branson’s Historic Nativity Scene on Lake Taneycomo.
- Refreshments at the Historic Branson Hotel (est. 1903).
- Recommendations for Branson’s Best Shows, Shopping, Dining & Attractions.
- Other Theater, Shopping and Attraction Locations.
- History of Branson and Local Attractions.
- FREE On Board WiFi.
The Branson Lights Tour is available Tuesday - Saturday through December 28th. Tour times are at 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM.Where do the tours depart from?
The tour departs from the VIP Tours office at 3027 West Highway 76, directly across the street from the Hollywood Wax Museum.Can we bring a car seat for our small children?
We do have lap belts for our seats, but not shoulder straps. We are okay with them using car seats but would prefer that they bring a towel or blanket to put on the seat before putting the car seat in. We want to make sure the seats aren’t scratched or torn.